Apr 23, 2009

What's In A Name Change? (Part 2)

This blog hasn't existed one week yet, but I'm already contemplating a name change. Voulez-Vous Doucher Avec Moi sounded hilarious a few days ago, but I might be the only one in on the joke. I'm starting to think that My Life Would Suck Without Me would be a better fit in light of this blog's main subject - i.e. me and my life.

It would also be a cheeky reference to Kelly Clarkson, one of my favourite pop artists. I hope she doesn't sue me, but even if she does, I'll just remind her that I've been a loyal fan since Breakaway.*

By the way, if you're wondering why this is part 2, part 1 happened with my previous blog, Pitch Attack. I previously named it Silence Between The Notes, but that name was too common.

*I still love My December

No comments:

Post a Comment