May 5, 2009

Thoughts Of A Newly Unemployed Man

I can sleep in tomorrow morning. That's weird.

I can stay up as late as I want to tonight. That's weird, too.

As you know, I lost my job last week. After having been on the workforce for four years (including approximately one as a temp), this is my first week as an unemployed man. I'm not finding it too hard to adjust, but at the same time, I pray that I find my next job sooner rather than later.

At this point, I have yet to hear from the career transition firm which will help me, but I'm not concerned. I don't have the clearest idea of what I want to do next, but as long as I'm not doing my previous job, I'll be very happy.

In the meantime, I'm working out, playing lots of N, and enjoying my "vacation" as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment