May 11, 2009

I've Found The (Mani)cure!

For the longest time, I've been promising myself that I'd return to The Ten Spot and get a manicure. Understand that it's been more than one year since the last time I did that...actually, my last manicure was on March 22nd of last year! Talk about anticipation...

Yesterday evening, after returning home from church, I finally booked my comeback appointment using their new online booking system. I missed having the opportunity to seduce the receptionist, but this new system not only allows you to pick a service and the date thereof, but also the person who will be doing the procedure. In light of that, congratulations *** - I just made your day.

Besides, I can always seduce the receptionist on the day of my appointment. Two for the price of one! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment