Apr 21, 2009

Now That We're Here...

They say the third time's the charm, and I hope that proves true with me. I've previously launched and shut down two blogs, so either this one will be viable or I'll kill this one and start a fourth.

To make a long story short, I go by the name of Tsar Kasim at this blog (say it as one word); I'm a 29-year-old single young'un living in Toronto. At this point, my life has fallen into a rut characterized by waking up, eating, working (or looking for work), sleeping, going to church, and pining after women I can't have. Fun times, I tell you...

The title doesn't really refer to what the blog is about, but rather, is my attempt at being clever. I juggled other titles like "Hot Flash Memory," "Spork In The Road" and "Diary Of A Virginal Sex Machine." For one reason or another, they wouldn't work in the long run. Besides, for the last one, I'd eventually have to drop the "virginal" part of it. ;-)

And what is this blog about? Me. My adventures, my thoughts, my ramblings. Simple, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment